Hewett Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with Lens Online, IGS (International Glazing Services Ltd) and Vision Labs, H&W Chamber of Commerce's 'Business of the Year 2018'.
Our Industrial team have built a reputation for supplying good quality and reliable individuals to the companies over a number of years. Lens Online, Vision Labs and IGS, who are part of the Specsavers group, rely on Hewett Recruitment to find temporary workers to cover the variety or roles within the organisation.
Many of the temporary job opportunities can lead to permanent employment with a great training and development programme. IGS is based in their new, state of the art premises on Stourport Road in Kidderminster.
The company is accessible from Kidderminster, Stourport, Bewdley, Worcester, Stourbridge, Dudley, Tenbury Wells, however if travelling outside of Kidderminster, own transport will be required as client is not near a Train Station or Bus Route.
Find out more about IGS, Lens Online and Vision Labs.
£7.94 to £10.58p/h dependent upon shift.
What you can expect as a temporary worker:
- Clean and modern working environment
- On the job training
- Paid holiday
- Uniform - so you really feel part of the team
- Flexible shift patterns (allowances payable)
General Job Specs:
Optical Assembly Operative's Duties (but not limited too)-
- Assembly of Optical Products.
- Coating and Tinting of Optical Products
- Picking & Packing products for dispatch.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Ensuring that products are QC checked and finished to a high standard.
- General warehouse/factory duties as and when required.
Warehouse Operative Duties (but not limited too)-
- Picking from an Order List using electronic hand held scanner.
- Packing Products at a fast pace.
- Working to targets.
- Attention to Detail- picking products from barcodes/product numbers, so accuracy is a must.
- General Warehouse Duties as required.
The work will involve being on your feet for the duration of the shift.