Hewett Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with Lens Online and IGS (International Glazing Services Ltd), companies within the Specsavers group.
Our Industrial team have built a reputation for supplying good quality and reliable individuals to the companies over a number of years. Lens Online and IGS, who are part of the Specsavers group, rely on Hewett Recruitment to find temporary workers to cover the variety or roles within the organisation.
Many of the temporary job opportunities can lead to permanent employment with a great training and development programme. IGS is based in their new, state of the art premises on Stourport Road in Kidderminster.
The company is accessible from Kidderminster, Stourport, Bewdley, Worcester, Stourbridge, Dudley, Tenbury Wells, however if travelling outside of Kidderminster, own transport will be required as client is not near a Train Station or Bus Route.
Warehouse & Assembly Operatives – Temp to Perm
Specsavers are seeking a number of Warehouse & Assembly Operatives to join their team on a temp-perm basis.
Lens Online and IGS are a fast growing state of the art production, warehousing and distribution facility who are part of the multi-national Specsavers Group - the world’s largest privately owned optical group.
You will be well-rewarded for your work at IGS and Lens Online. As a business, our visions and values are extremely important, we are people focused and offer individual growth and development for those we believe will become the future of this successful business.
Not only will you be part of a secure, growing business, you will be offered a competitive hourly rate, along with a number of enticing Company benefits
Apply Online Now!
£7.94 to £10.58p/h dependent upon shift.
What you can expect as a temporary worker:
- Clean and modern working environment
- On the job training
- Paid holiday
- Uniform - so you really feel part of the team
- Flexible shift patterns (allowances payable)
General Job Specs:
Optical Assembly Operative's Duties (but not limited too)-
- Assembly of Optical Products.
- Coating and Tinting of Optical Products
- Picking & Packing products for dispatch.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Ensuring that products are QC checked and finished to a high standard.
- General warehouse/factory duties as and when required.
Warehouse Operative Duties (but not limited too)-
- Picking from an Order List using electronic hand held scanner.
- Packing Products at a fast pace.
- Working to targets.
- Attention to Detail- picking products from barcodes/product numbers, so accuracy is a must.
- General Warehouse Duties as required.
The work will involve being on your feet for the duration of the shift.