£22000 - £28000 per annum
8 days ago
Are you a 2rd Line Support Engineer looking to join a growing company where your level of knowledge and expertise will position you as a subject matter expert?
If the answer is yes then read on!
My client are a Managed Service Provider based Stourport-on-Severn, looking for a passionate individual to deliver a high quality service to external customers within the local area.
This 2nd line support role will be supporting the customers in the business by:
- Providing IT Troubleshooting via telephone and remote support software
- Log activity and incidents onto service desk system
- 2nd line escalation from 1st line support engineers
- To provide some onsite solution implementation
- Providing high level customer care and building relationships with customers
To be successful in this 2nd Line Support role my client are looking for the following attributes and experience:
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V/VMWare)
- some Server, Storage and Networking knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers and Desktops
- Administration of Microsoft 365
- Good knowledge of Active Directory
- Some experience with VOIP (desirable)
- Suitable personal skills to build relationships with clients
- Highly effective communication skills and phone manner
- Ability to handle challenging customer situations and work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
This role requires travel within the local area, therefore a full clean driving licence and own vehicle is essential. A DBS will be required once in the role.
If successful, this role is paying a salary dependant on experience of between £22,000 - £25,000.
This role is based in Stourport-on-Severn and is commutable from Bewdley, Kidderminster, Cleobury Mortimer, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Bromsgrove, Bridgnorth, Smethwick, Halesowen, Droitwich Spa, Stoke Prior and Redditch.
If you happen to know a 2nd Line Support Technician who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.