£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
3rd Line Support Software Developer
C# / SQL Server
Ross-on-Wye - Remote Working
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading solutions provider and investigate and resolve support cases quickly and effectively. This will involve identifying the root cause of issues, whether they be data issues or software bugs. The key focus is to improve the customer experience, working with other internal teams to readily resolve client issues.
Key responsibilities will be to:
* Investigate, understand and propose solutions to customer encountered issues
* Identify opportunities to resolve commonly encountered customer queries and issues
* Develop internal tools and utilities that would reduce, simplify or speed up resolution
* Fix assigned bugs effectively, minimising reactivations
* Write software accurately and effectively to meet specifications and quality standards
* Provide accurate estimates for completion of assigned development activities
* Keep abreast of new technologies and develop skills to meet the changing needs of the customer and the business
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must and you should have strong problems solving skills and a keen eye for detail. Any experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment would be beneficial and you should show a willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, proactive individual with a company offering lots of chances for career and personal progression. This role can be remote or office based, with offices in Ross-on-Wye, commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Newport, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Monmouth, Ledbury, Tewkesbury, Abergavenny and Chepstow. Salary up to £30,000, commensurate with experience.