Administration Assistant (HR)
Working in a fantastic office environment and supporting HR Management, you will be a confident Administrator with excellent organisational skills and a keen interest in HR. This could be a great opportunity to be actively involved with HR Administration across the business as well as other administrative projects.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting the HR Manager in day to day HR administration
- Maintaining and updating Employee records
- Preparing and amending HR documentation
- Updating databases
- Supporting in general office administration duties as required
Although previous HR administration would be beneficial, the successful candidate does not need to have previous HR experience but may have an interest in the area.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive attitide
- A willingness to support on projects as required
Based in Worcester City Centre, out client is offering a salary of up to £23k, Monday - Friday, 35 hour week.