4 months ago
Our client is continuing to grow despite the current challenging market conditions and as such is looking to strengthen their team with this new role.
The successful individual for this role will have responsibility for man-management of the Administration Assistants on a daily basis, motivating the team through mentoring and development.
You will Co-ordinate and delegate administrative duties, delivery of reports and management information.
Administration Manager Responsibilities
* Ownership, management, production and delivery of administrative tasks
* Production and maintenance of customer documentation such as Account Plans, contractual agreements and order forms
* Preparation of meeting packs
* Support the team with maintenance and planning of contract review periods and negotiations
* Production of management and customer reports such as Board Report Pack, Forecasting and Sales Pipeline, MI
* Assist with identifying trends, gaps and opportunities from analysing all available MI
* Manage the teams work schedule, to include resource planning and individual workload monitoring
* Ensure team work accurately, effectively and in line with defined standards and procedures
Administration Manager Requirements
* Proven excellent administrator
* Analytical and highly capable of working independently to produce board level reports
* Confident in resource planning and delegation of tasks to ensure work is delivered on time
Based in Worcester, salary is highly competitive and based on experience.