£20000 - £27000 per annum
21 days ago
Working from Offices in Kidderminster, this is a new role created to help provide additional administrative support to the wider business team. This role will offer plenty of variety and for the right candidate with a 'can do' attitude, the opportunity to genuinely make the role your own by having an ongoing input into business processes and improvements.
The successful candidate will be an experienced administrator, computer literate and a proficient IT user, in particular Microsoft Office. You should also have excellent communication skills and demonstrate high standards of performance.
- Provide business administration support to all internal teams.
- Supporting the Receptionist by greeting visitors and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Updating central and local database systems, ensuring accuracy of all data input.
- Liaising with a range of internal and external clients.
- To implement and maintain administration systems including filing (manual and computerised), ensuring consistency across the team.
- Ensure administration processes meet compliance criteria.
- Handling internal and external enquiries, recognising potential business opportunities for product and services and communicate this to the business.
- Recent, previous administration experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent use and knowledge of IT systems, in particular Microsoft Word.
- Any ERP systems knowledge beneficial.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- A methodical approach to working practices with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in providing administration support to multiple teams
Circa £24,000 annual salary.
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5pm.