£18000 - £20000 per annum
24 days ago
A successful and expanding business providing professional services to both public and private sector customers throughout the UK.
Working from offices based in central Worcester, you will work within a small and friendly administration team alongside the Managing Director. Providing varied administrative support to the business, you should have good all round administration and customer service experience and be organised with a high attention to detail.
As the team work very closely together, a willingness to help in other areas of the business as and when needed will be required.
- Dealing with varied enquiries either by telephone or email.
- Basic administration such as filing and keeping accurate and up to date records.
- Pre-employment checks for new staff (often coming from overseas) and induction planning.
- Expense calculation and some payroll (previous experience not required).
- Co-ordinate with service users to confirm work rota's and travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Previous office administration experience.
- Good IT skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong communications skills - excellent written English and verbal.
- A willingness to support others.
- The ability to prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines.
- Self starter.
- Accurate and methodical.
- Problem solving skills.
£18,000 - £20,000 annual salary.
Based in Worcester.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.