With over 30 years of experience and firmly established as an industry leader throughout the UK, this business is going from strength to strength and continuing to grow, furthering their expansion.
Reporting to the Department Manager, the Administrator will work as part of a team to prepare reports for clients as well as dealing with queries. Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive business who have a history of developing their staff, providing genuine opportunities for promotion and career progression.
- Collating & recording of client data relating to incestment holdings.
- To deliver accurate reports efficiently & to targets.
- To be a point of contact for clients, suppliers & internal team members.
- Update & manage a diary system.
- To respond to telephone & email queries.
- Upkeep of all administration systems, ensuring client data is accurate & up to date.
- Maintain record keeping processes.
- Administration experience beneficial but not essential.
- Accuracy & high level of attention to detail.
- Effective organisational & planning skills - ability to meet deadlines.
- Good IT skills and experience using MS Office, particularly Word & Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to learn & develop.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Extensive benefits to include Life Assurance, Health Plan, Additional Holiday, Annual Bonus & More!
Based in Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday full time 8am to 4pm.