Up to £10.49 per hour + Holiday Pay
28 days ago
Work Planner / Administrator
Our client are looking for a Work Planner to join their team on an ongoing basis. This role is based in Kidderminster and has the flexibility to also work from home. The right person for this candidate should be available straight away and open to a permanent position.
Work Planner Job Summary:
To support the delivery of our new first class responsive repairs service.
As part of a planning team your role will be to schedule work for the Responsive Repairs Teams. Ensuring that work is allocated efficiently, by prior planning and tracking of job orders, through to completion.
You will problem solve and make sure that all our customers receive the highest levels of service.
Work Planner Responsibilities:
- Handle and schedule Repairs jobs.
- Complete diary scheduling for the Repairs Trades-Staff,
- Dealing with all unavailable appointment periods by the re-organisation of work to other colleagues and negotiation with customers as necessary.
- Forward plan repairs and maintenance works
- Identify any potential problem areas which will need to be addressed, and ensure good and regular communication with the team regarding their workload.
- General Administrative and customer service support
Hours: 39 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £10.49p/hr (£21,297)
This is a temporary ongoing position with a view to a permanent role for the right candidate. If you are interested in this role then please click apply!