(Care sector) Office Administrator Full or part time in Worcester
Are you available to start work straight away? Do you have excellent attention to detail and are also a highly organised individual with a background in an administrative role within the care or the NHS sector?
This role is temporary for 6 months.
Our client is located in Worcester (not the city centre) and are looking for an Administrator to assist within the brokerage team within the care sector.
You must be a highly motivated individual who has the ability to work in a fast paced, modern organisation and deliver exceptional service and admin support.
This is an office based role and home working is not considered.
Start date: Immediately
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from providers. (can be extremely busy)
- Data inputting onto the in house system.
- Undertake general office duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and associated clerical duties.
- Being hands on within the team to assist with any task given.
- Arranging care plans.
- Dealing with sensitive situations and being empathetic and understanding.
- Following up and chasing providers.
- Purchase orders.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office 360*****
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Monday - Friday full time hours 37.5 9-5 Monday - FRiday
£10.45 per hour
Temporary for 6 months
Public transport routes are available from certain areas in Worcester, but own car is recommended.
Video interviews as soon as possible