Office Administrator Worcester Full time
Are you available to start work straight away? Do you have excellent attention to detail and also a highly organised individual? If so this is the job for you……………………
A large reputable company in Worcester is looking for an Administrator / Office Assistant temporary. They require a motivated individual who can assist with various data entry and admin duties working in a fast paced environment.
Start date: Immediately
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Data inputting onto the in house system.
- Book appointments, arrange and organise accommodation for employees.
- Raising invoices
- Undertake general office duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and associated clerical duties.
- Data gathering and researching
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office Excel
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Monday - Friday full time hours (0830 - 1630/1700) can be flexible
£10 - 10.50 per hour. Just outside of Worcester city centre so own transport is ideally required.
Temporary for 2-3 months and potentially longer contract for the right individual