Final Wave of Recruitment at Worcester-based leading food Production Company!
Due to further growth and an imminent change to a 24/7 operation at the site, new opportunities have arisen for Area Owners to join a leading food production company with a presence in multiple European countries. As an Area Owner, you will be responsible for leading a production area by a hands-on approach, working to production deadlines and ensuring that products produced meet the client's exact specifications.
You will be required to initially work a 3 shift pattern rotating weekly, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am with a change due shortly to accommodate a 24/7 operation.
New shift pattern to be introduced - Pitman 24/7 - 7 Days/7 Nights per 28 day rota
Salary - £29,082
Area Owner Responsibilities;
- To maintain a hazard-free and clean working environment
- To carry out quality checks from incoming materials to final production
- To fault find and problem-solve to ensure production downtime is kept to a minimum
- To monitor the process to achieve zero waste of materials and ingredients
- To communicate effectively to the General Operators and Shift Leaders
Area Owner Experience;
- Previous experience working in an FMCG/Manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Fault finding and problem-solving experience
- Experience in continuous improvement/lean Manufacturing
- Team Player
Based in Worcester this role is commutable from: Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Stourport, Bewdley, Stourbridge, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Pershore, Hereford, Cheltenham and Gloucester.