£30000 - £41000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Are you looking for an ASP.net developer position where you will:
* Get to use your front and back end skills
* Use extensive c# ASP.net software development skills
* Develop your c# software skills
* Get to develop software in a fun and flexible environment
* Work on a brand new greenfield software projects and also work on turning round legacy software
* Go on socials, BBQ, excellent Christmas parties, trips to London and much much more!
My client are a leading brand dedicated to providing quality, operating across, eCommerce, Video and print.
They have worked really hard to provide a fun, inviting and fast paced culture that nurtures creativity, fosters professional development and is all round fun. With fantastic offices, great equipment, brilliant social breaks (Festivals, BBQs office parties!) all over the country and offices dotted about the UK.
They are overhauling their outdated software system and are looking for a lead ASP.Net developer to join their team to assist with resource, develop the project requirement and put the Greenfield project in motion!
As a successful ASP.net developer you will be responsible for:
* Helping to devise a project plan, architecture, and actively develop software to replace a legacy system which controls much of the organisations activity
* Maintenance development on the old software system while it's still live
As a successful .net developer you will be experienced in:
* Commercial ASP.Net development
* C# Software Development
* Agile development practices
It would be beneficial if as a successful .net developer you have exposure with any of the following
* Working on new projects
* Updating or replacing legacy software
* User interface (UI) or User experience (UX) principles
* Leading, coaching and mentoring other developers
* Creative eye and a flair for a creative approach
* Ownership and enthusiasm
This role is based in Redditch and commutable from Birmingham, Solihul, Redditch, Worcester, Kidderminster, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Leamington Spa, Cheltenham, Stratford, Rugby, Stourbridge, Stourport-on-Severn, Bewdley, Droitwich, Bromsgrove and Alcester
If successful, as an ASP.net developer you will receive:
* 25 days holiday
* Birthday off work
* Pension @5%
* Dress down environment
* Fantastic offices and equipment
* Summer Festival!
* Massive Christmas Party!
* Rota'd call out including on call bonus
* Subscription to Pluralsight
* Dev days (where you can work on mini projects of your own)
* Management development programmes
Due to the location of this role you must drive to be able to get there
If you happen to know an ASP.net developer who is looking for a new position, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme!