Up to £8.72 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for work up until Chritmas? We have 8 days work at our Client in Malvern- Monday 14th December until 23rd December 2020.
You will be working in a clean, purpose-built environment, easily accessible on public transport, or free parking.
Assembly Operative Responsibilities:
* While seated, assemble small parts on a production line
* Carry out basic testing and quality control checks
* Weigh and label goods ready for dispatch
* Operate Hand Assembly Equipment and Auto Machines
Assembly Operative Requirements:
* Highly dexterous to be able to work with small, fiddly parts
* Ability to meet high quality standards
* Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
* Ability to follow procedure and work to targets
* A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Assembly Operative Hours:
Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30
Friday 08:00 - 15:30
Assembly Operative Pay: £8.72p/h plus holiday
Great hours with early Friday finish
If you are interested in this role then please do get in touch!