£36000 - £40000 per annum
25 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified auditor and accounts senior to join a dedicated and experienced partner led team.
As Audit Senior you will report to the Audit Manager, working out of the Head Office in Malvern. Some flexibility can be given to allow for remote working (from home) with plenty of opportunities for the successful applicant to work in one of three offices. Client visits will be required.
You will have ongoing support from the senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals and training can be provided to full qualification and CPD requirements.
The role covers a range of auditing, accounting, taxation and business services.
Acting as a business advisor you will get to work with a broad range of clients, ranging from small businesses and startups to substantial groups.
- Reporting to the Audit Manager/Partner
- Carrying out audits from planning stage, through liaison with the client either through on site work or remote means to completion of audit file including attendance at audit closing meetings where necessary
- Develop an understanding of our client's and their businesses
- Prepare accounts from clients manual or computerised records
- Highlight issues and problems for the attention of senior management
- Become familiar with our audit and accounting software
- Direct client liaison
- Discuss and resolve accountancy queries, obtaining relevant information and explanations
- Obtain an understanding of related services such as Payroll, Audit, Corporate and Private Tax
- Work as part of a team to undertake a variety of audit and accountancy tasks
- Understand the scope of tasks allocated to you and objectives to be achieved
- Keep managers and partners fully informed of any issues and ensure work is completed to a level agreed with the manager
- Prioritise tasks whilst monitoring time against budget
- Support department events and procedures and build relationships within
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified
- 3 to 5 years previous audit experience
- A confident and articulate communicator
- At ease dealing directly with clients
- High attention to detail
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm or 9.00am to 5.30pm.
£36,000 - £40,000 annual salary.
Based in Malvern, Worcestershire.