£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Are you looking for a Software Support opportunity where you will:
* Support industry leading applications
* Earn up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
* Have the opportunity for remote work
* Work as part of an expanding team
My client is an industry leading software applications development house operating internationally. They are looking for a Software Support technician to support their bespoke applications, helping field engineers to install the software, supporting any issues where necessary and raising issues with developers.
As a successful Software Support Technician you will have experience in:
* Automotive Development Testing (either as a user or supplier of systems) or Automation System Support
* A strong understanding and hands-on competence with, Desktop Computers, Servers and Networking
* A good understanding of Control and Automation principles
It would be beneficial as an Software Support Technician if you had any of the following
* Scripting/Development experience in any Object Orientated Programming Language
* Come from an engineering/hardware background
As a successful Software Support Technician you will receive:
* Up to £45,000 per annum (Dependant on experience)
* Opportunity for remote working
* Company bonus
* 7% Pension Contribution
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Health Insurance
This Software Support opportunity is based in Worcester and is commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
If you know of a Software Support that may be interested in this position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs help to take the next step in their career, please do get in touch and take advantage of our referral scheme!