£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
Automation Tester - £40,000-£45,000 DOE
My client are a leading provider of ERP Solutions based in the West Midlands and have identified a need for an experience Automation Tester to come on board and joint their Software Team.
If you are looking for a role that will not only challenge your technical skill set as an Automation Tester, but are looking for a stable, successful company to join in this current climate then I encourage you to read on.
But what's in it for you as an Automation Tester?
- Salary of up to £45,000
- Flexible working options
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Discounts for travel, leisure, and retail outlets
- Casual wear
- Free onsite parking
- Private healthcare
- Continuous training and development
Sound good so far? Then read on! To be successful in this role as an Automation Tester you should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong background in automation testing: designing test frameworks, selecting tools to use, experience in coding software testing tools
- Experience coding automation tools in Java
- Good commercial experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience of JUnit as a framework
- Experience of Software Testing tools such as JMeter, Selenium, Cypress
- API Testing
- Smoke and Regressing Testing in CI/CD using Jenkins
Your key responsibilities in this Automation Tester role are:
- Own the test automation function
- Participate in sprints, ensuring all test management tools are maintained
- Quality assurance reporting
- Contribute to planning meetings
Does this opportunity to be an Automation Tester appeal to you? Then apply now! I would love to hear from you.