£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Are you looking for an Automation Tester role where you will:
* Get to deliver a brand new automation framework
* Work on testing and QA strategy
* Earn Up to £50,000
* Get to work on exciting projects spanning multiple products and industries
* Work Remotely (up to 4 days a week)
My client are a global organisation delivering solutions for multiple platforms and industries. Having successfully recruited an Automation Tester, they are looking to expand the team further by bringing on another Automation Tester as the business grows its Software Development team.
As a successful Automation Tester, you will be responsible for continued development of test automation frameworks for enterprise level applications incorporating web, desktop, realtime and devices within a Microsoft stack.
As a successful Automation Tester you will have experience in:
* Automation Testing using (Selenium, jMeter or TestComplete)
* Manual testing
* Team Foundation Server (TFS)
It would be beneficial as an Automation Tester if you had any of the following
* Testing in a virtual environment (VMware)
* ISTQB or ISEB qualified
* STEM Degree Qualified
* Software Development Lifecycle (C#.Net, WPF, C or C++ development)
* Previous Development experience would be useful
The automation tester opportunity is based in Worcester and is paying a salary of up to £50,000. It is commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
If you know of an Automation Tester that may be interested in this position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs help to take the next step in their career, please do get in touch and take advantage of our referral scheme!