10 months ago
As an experienced 'hands on' Bid Writer who can undertake the management and completion of Tenders, you will report directly into the Head of Tenders, Research and Intelligence and co-ordinate with and instruct a number of stakeholders across the business.
Good project management skills and a key understanding and grasp of the company's products and services is essential.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Qualifying bids and liaising with product owners to ensure compatibility
* Ensuring bids are optimised against the evaluation criteria and directing subject matter experts in the business effectively and translating into winning submissions
* Proactively sourcing procurement opportunities
* Set up bid teams and lead meetings and handovers, co-ordinating with stakeholders
* Managing of version control of all bid administration procedures, ensuring all relevant approvals are secured pre-bid submission
* Responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of a Tender Library
Our client is a Hereford based company who have been expanding and developing its range of payment service products since 1994. Offering a fantastic working environment and great benefits, the company is keen to attract employees with the natural drive and aptitude to enable them to develop and progress.
Key skills and experience required for the Bid Manager / Writer:
* Previous experience in a similar role in translating and shaping product subject matter into winning proposals
* Experience of writing to a public sector or financial services audience would be highly beneficial
* An ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
* Exceptional communication skills at all levels with an ability to motivate and challenge other departments
* Good stakeholder management
* Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a confidence in producing highly accurate written work
* A good team player - prepared to 'go beyond' whenever necessary
* Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
Location - Hereford outskirts (own transport essential)
Salary - £30 - £40k (depending on experience) with excellent additional benefits
Start - ASAP