£18000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
Do you have experience within the breeding / farming industry and are looking for a new challenge? Do you have an inquisitive mind and enjoy asking questions to provide solutions? Are you personable and persuasive enjoy meeting people?
Whilst previous sales experience is essential, this Field Sales Advisor role would be suitable for someone who knows and understands the breeding and farming sector. As the role is based within Somerset and Dorset, you should be locally based and have excellent knowledge of the local area too.
Primarily, your customers will be Dairy Farmers within the Somerset and Dorset area. You will be working with existing customers to ensure they remain happy with the service and product provided and encourage repeat and increased business whilst also targeting new customers.
How you target and approach is each customer is flexible and will depend on each individual situation and customer and therefore initial contact could be made via email, telephone or face to face on site. Ultimately, this is a field sales role so the aim is to eventually arrange to meet each target customer in person.
* Work to achieve set sales targets.
* Sales conversations and the preparation of visitor reports.
* Initiate, develop & implement innovative sales promotions.
* Build & maintain long term customer relationships & network contacts.
* Preparation & implementation of a district plan based on trends & market developments.
* Work closely & collaborate with colleagues to share ideas & best practice.
* Farming industry experience (particularly within breeding).
* Sales experience is essential.
* Strong knowledge of the Somerset and Dorset area.
* A 'Customer is King' approach.
* Self-motivated, curious, inquisitive mindset.
* Confident people person, able to build relationships.
* Own transport is ESSENTIAL.
£18,000 - £22,000 basic annual salary + commission.
Based in Somerset and Dorset.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to with flexibility required