My client are an industry leading software house at the heart of Worcester providing enterprise level software nationwide. They are now seeking a Business Analyst to join their software development team. Well placed to provide career development, interesting problems in a fantastic open plan, social and collaborative software development environment.
As a successful Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- Working with and managing customer expectation to ensure satisfactory delivery of service
- Working closely with scrum teams, developers, other business analysts
- Scheduling tasks for the development and testing team
As a Business Analyst you should possess:
- Recent experience in requirement gathering and gathering specifications
- Exposure to agile working
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Experience of working with IT systems in an Insurance / Brokering environment
This role offers a salary of up to £32,000 per annum is located in Worcester and is commutable from Redditch, Birmingham, Pershore, Evesham, Kidderminster, Cleobury, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Ledbury, Tewkesbury, Bewdley, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Dudley, West Bromwich, Solihull, Hereford, Stourport-on-Severn and Warwick.
If you happen to know a Business Analyst that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!