My client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team.
Working within the Fintech sector you will play a key role in delivering full lifecycle software projects.
As a Business Analyst your duties will include:
* Operating within a Programme of work, managing requirements for complex software development, architecture, infrastructure and integration projects in a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
* Owning the business and or technical changes from conception through to delivery and handover to BAU.
* Bridging the gap between the business and technical delivery teams, with the ability to communicate effectively at both levels, including responsibility for arranging and facilitation highly technical discussions to achieve the desired outcomes.
* Elicit and document requirements using industry standard techniques; interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
* Liaising with leadership teams, functional managers, internal users and other project teams.
To be successful in this role as a Business Analyst you will need to:
* Have proven experience working as a Business Analyst within a software delivery environment (Agile and Waterfall).
* Provide leadership, guidance, problem solving and diplomacy skills to internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
* Have proven experience of delivering requirements of a highly technical nature.
* Demonstrable experience of industry standard analysis techniques, with a proactive approach to requirements elicitation, analysis, documentation and validation.
* Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with sponsors, stakeholders and team members.
* Successfully balanced multiple projects with competing timelines.
The following would be advantageous:
* Technical experience in areas such as Azure, .NET frameworks, API integrations, MS SQL Server and SSRS.
* Experience in a Financial Services, preferably including BACS, direct debits, payment cards, prepaid and cash transactions.
* Experience successfully managing/liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
* A BA relevant qualification such as the ISEB/BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
The role is hybrid with 3 days working in the office based in Hereford.