£20000 - £25000 per annum
29 days ago
A local and established business enjoying a sustained period of success and growth. The business provides technologies and solutions to both the commercial and housing building sectors. With predictions of further significant growth over the next few years, this is a great time to be joining them.
The mission for the Business Development Coordinator is to maintain a queue of 20 qualified leads for the inside sales team to follow up every day.
You will not be quoting or closing projects but will be focused on running reports on a daily and weekly basis for all opportunities in the new build market, making contact to establish potential requirements and establish key decision makers details before feeding through to the Inside Sales Managers to execute and follow up.
Initially you will be using current sources and planning portals to find leads and chase projects to quote, whilst also searching for opportunities on LinkedIn and customer websites.
You will also organise a weekly campaign to target new customers (with input from the Sales Director) via multiple platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc to establish awareness of the brand. You will work with our Marketing Department to schedule webinars and presentations to new customers to schedule one new customer meeting per month.
You will be working to a collective Sales Team target and will also be gathering information on key decision makers to contact for all new customers.
You will be a fundamental part of the success of the Sales Team in uncovering new opportunities and finding new customers on a daily basis.
- To feed 20 qualified opportunities to each Sales Manager daily.
- To unlock 4 new customers per month as a result of research and contacting key decision makers to schedule meetings for the Commercial Director.
- To help run and oversee effective, targeted campaigns working with the Marketing Department to generate awareness and schedule webinars/presentations with new customers every month.
- Support in system development.
- Experience in a similar internal business development / sales role.
- Motivated and results driven.
- The ability and willingness to work for the team collective.
- Provide excellent service and support to customers.
- Confident presentation skills.
£20,000 - £25,000 annual salary.
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.