Business Development Executive / Manager
Working for a small, but growing niche Electronics company, the Business Development Executive will assume responsibility for the full life- cycle of the sales process and play an instrumental role in the growth of the business. With exceptional communication skills, this could be an excellent opportunity to build relationships and introduce new clients.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Promoting the product portfolio to prospective clients
- Producing quotations
- Following up on quotations
- Preparing performance reports for the Management team
- Liaising with both UK and overseas distributors
- Assisting with management team with budget preparation and targets
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record within a Business Development / Sales role
- An exceptional relationship builder
- Self-motivated and target driven
- A strong technical acumen ( electrical product experience beneficial)
- Full Driving licence
This is a full tome, office based role i Tewksbury. Salary is up to £35k based on a 38.5 week.