£25000 - £27000 per annum + Commission + Company Car
4 months ago
An established and innovative technology business specialising in Digital Marketing and Cloud technologies. They provide an enviable range of products and services to a wide range of clients including some of the most recognisable global brands and SME's on a local, national and international level.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity for the right individual to develop and grow within the business. The role will not only involve new business development and sales but also require the management of existing accounts to include up-selling and cross-selling.
You will be expected to use a variety of sales and contact techniques to include telephone, email, face to face client meetings, networking and attending events and exhibitions.
- Generating new business and account management of existing relationships.
- Self-generate leads as well as working internally with our experienced marketing team.
- Working proactively to achieve set financial and campaign targets.
- Oversee the entire sales process.
- Converse both on the phone and face to face with C-suite client contacts.
- Manage existing accounts, ensure that customers are kept happy and clients with annual contracts are renewed, working alongside the customer liaison team for each product.
- You will need to attend and participate in events such as networking, trade shows and telephone prospecting.
- Proven sales experience, providing references from both past employment and also from customers you have sold to if possible.
- Proven understanding of software, technology (beneficial) and general marketing practices.
- Proven experience of selling to C-level contacts.
- Able to work to set targets and KPI's.
- Good presentation skills both on the phone and face to face.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Willingness to learn new products and techniques.
£25,000 - £27,000 annual salary + commission + Company Car
Up to £40,000 OTE (uncapped).
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.