£20000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Are you looking for a C# Developer role where you will:
* Receive an annual personal training budget of 2.5k
* Access a Company bonus scheme (profit share)
* Be part of an expanding, talented team with the opportunity to make architectural decisions
My Client is a leading software house within the fintech sector. Operating on a global scale, dealing with large multinational corporations, they develop enterprise scale software, as large as 2 million lines of code. They are currently seeking a C# developer to join their expanding, talented team, where you will have the opportunity to develop your own skillset, make architectural decisions and author projects within an Agile development environment.
As a successful C# developer you should have experience in:
* Commercial C# development
* Ideally web based .NET development (entity framework knowledge would be great)
As a successful software developer you will receive:
* Up to £30,000 per annum (Dependant on experience)
* Company bonus scheme (profit share)
* Paid overtime
* Yearly pay reviews
* Company contribution of 5% to stake holder pension scheme
* Company provided private health insurance and well-being scheme
* Annual personal training budget of 2.5k
Based in Cheltenham this role is commutable from Gloucester, Worcester, Hartpury, Malvern, Pershore, Evesham, Cirencester, Hereford Tewksbury, Coventry, Warwick and Ledbury.
If you know of a C# Developer that may be interested in this position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs help to take the next step in their career, please do get in touch and take advantage of our referral scheme!