£25000 - £37500 per annum
12 months ago
Are you seeking a Software Developer position where you will:
* Design, develop, and support software applications in C# .Net core
* Work with enterprise scale software applications using technologies such as ASP.Net core and VB.Net C#
* Be part of an agile and social working environment, a talented development team with great career opportunities, salary and wider benefits!
My client are an industry leading software house providing enterprise level software nationwide. They are now seeking a Software Developer to join their software development team to work on new projects. Well placed to provide career development, interesting problems and a fantastic open plan, social and collaborative software development environment.
As a successful Software Developer you will have experience in:
* C# .Net Core
* Visual Studio
* WebApi development,
* Source control
* Unit testing
As a successful Software Developer you will be responsible for:
* Development and delivery of new features in C# .Net core
* Development and maintenance of existing features and enhancements
* Data scripting, optimisation and migration
* Code reviews
* Unit Testing and documentation
This role would suit a software development graduate with a placement year or someone with commercial development experience in a software delivery environment. If you have recently completed your degree, looking for a new challenge or completed a placement and are interested in a role like this please do apply. Equally this would also suit a software developer with previous commercial experience looking to take a step up in their career to be involved in a variety of new feature and new technology development!
This Software Developer role offers a salary of up to £37,500 per annum. The role is based in Winchester and is commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Andover, Whitchurch, Alton, Chichester, Portsmouth, Fareham, Lymington, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Basingstoke and surrounding.
If successful as a Software Developer you will receive:
* Competitive salary of up to £37,500 per annum depending on skills and experience
* Discretionary company bonus opportunity
* Free parking
* Perkbox - An exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits
* Cycle to work scheme
* Company pension
* Life assurance and critical illness cover
If you happen to know a Software Developer that may be interested please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme