£19000 - £20000 per annum
4 days ago
Café Assistant Manager
Based in an idyllic countryside location, a family run Café is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join their growing team. Reporting to the Café Manager, this will be a hands on role involving a number of front of house / customer service duties as well as a more direct involvement in the day to day management and running of the Café and an adjoining Plant Centre.
The Café is open 7 days a week so you must be able to offer a flexible approach to working hours as you will be required to work a Saturday or a Sunday on a rota basis.
Previous management / Supervisory experience within a similar environment is required.
- Daily running of the Café and Plant Centre.
- Managing staff on shift and planning rota.
- Taking food and drink orders from customers.
- Taking payments from customers.
- Basic food preparation.
- Maintaining a high level of food hygiene.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Previous Management experience in a similar environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- An eye for detail, presentation and cleanliness.
- Happy to work in a fast paced, customer facing environment.
£19,000 - £20,000 annual salary.
Based in Cleobury Mortimer, Shropshire. Own transport is essential due to the remote location.
Full time, up to 40 hours per week. This can include weekends and some evenings.