Up to £75000 per annum + plus benefits
5 months ago
My client are a leading software solutions conglomerate who have continued to recruit through lockdown and, despite the global pandemic, are continuing to thrive as a business and as such are looking to designate a Cloud Architect to define and implement their cloud strategy.
Are you a Cloud Architect looking for a new challenge? The key purpose of the role is to drive the execution of my client's cloud strategy and create a vision and roadmap for cloud adoption at for the business. Create a well-managed, secure cloud environment and ensure solutions deployed to the cloud are well-architected.
What's in it for you?
- £75,000 salary
- 5% Company performance bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, rising by x 1 day after 3 years of completed service
- Critical illness cover after 3 months' service equal to 1 x annual salary
- Life assurance equal to 4 x annual salary
- Pension scheme - 4% employee and 4 % company contribution
- Bicycle purchase loan scheme
- Seasonal ticket travel loan up to 10% of gross annual salary
What do you experienced do you need to be successful in this Cloud Architect opportunity?
* Defining cloud strategy and oversight of delivery within a multi-disciplinary architecture function
* Qualified as a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
* Designing cloud architectures and Software-as-a-Service solutions to run at scale in the cloud
* Working at organisations with established, well-managed cloud environments and mature governance
* Guiding architecture decision making in engineering teams that are building cloud-native applications or replatforming to cloud in an agile delivery environment
If this Cloud Architect opportunity sounds like it could be for you then get in touch! I would love to hear from you.
The role is based in Worcester so is commutable from Droitwich, Hereford, Ledbury, Pershore, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Redditch, Bromyard, Stourport-on-Severn, Bewdley, Birmingham and Cheltenham.
Equally, if you know a Cloud Architect then get in touch! We operate a referral scheme!