My client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team.
Working within the Fintech sector you will play a key role in support the Cloud Infrastructure.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer your duties will include:
- Working within the Infrastructure Team to maintain, upgrade and change the cloud infrastructure
- Administration and Maintenance of the Azure Cloud Environment
- Supporting and governing the Azure environment
- Support a team of Architects you will lead technical build and support the infrastructure team through expertise in Azure and infrastructure.
To be successful in this role as a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer Role you will need to:
- Excellent Infrastructure experience and knowledge
- Azure experience
- Networking infrastructure experience
- Powershell and Scripting experience
- Experience using IAAS, PAAS
- Excellent experience of Windows Server and Virtual Servers (Hyper-V/VMware)
Amazing Benefits including:
- Reward + Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Increases by 1 after 3 years, 3 after 5 years and then additional 8 after 10 years' service)
- Perkplan - cashback scheme
- Onsite gym
- Financial advisors on site monthly (Pension & Mortgage - free advise)
- Private Health Care
- Absence committee - if your sickness if long term, your case can be considered for payment
- Socials events
- Breakout areas onsite, including bar, pool tables, table tennis and sofas.
- Onsite fine dining restaurant
- Beautiful outside office spaces
- Internal moves are encouraged - they like to promote from within or move departments for further opportunities
- The role is hybrid with remote working. Initially at least 1 day on site would be minimum.
- Sponsorship offered for those whose Visa expires just after probationary period.