CNC Miller Programmer
My client is specialists in precision engineering and they are now seeking a CNC Miller Programmer to join their existing team. As a CNC Miller Programmer, your focus will be programming CNC machine cells, operating the CNC machines, and producing parts for the technical industry sectors.
CNC Miller Programmer Responsibilities;
- Setting and operating CNC Milling machinery
- Working on engineering drawings
- Program the CNC machines
- Produce precision parts that meet the exact design specifications
CNC Miller Programmer Experience;
- A time-served apprenticeship in machining would be advantageous
- Experienced in setting and operating milling machines
- Experience using Fanuc controls is desirable
- Experienced working within a machine shop/manufacturing environment
- A team player is a must
Based in Gloucester, this opportunity is commutable from Cheltenham, Stroud, Tewkesbury, Cirencester and Quedgeley.