CNC Turning Programmer
My client are specialists in manual and CNC machining. They are seeking a CNC Turning Programmer to join their existing team. As a CNC Turning Programmer, your focus will be on working on engineering drawings, CAD/CAM programming and set CNC machinery.
CNC Turning Programmer Responsibilities;
- Read, interpret and understand technical drawing details
- Reverse engineer; and analySe samples to produce new technical drawings
- Use CAD/CAM software to produce accurate drawings
- Set and machine using CNC Lathes
CNC Turning Programmer Experience:
- Previous experience in turning processes and application
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings
- Previous CAD/CAM programming experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience of inspection procedures and processes
- Experience using precision measurement tools such as multimeters
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills are a must
Based in Redditch, this opportunity is commutable from: Worcester, Droitwich, Studley, Rubery, Alcester and Bromsgrove.