£25000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Communications Executive (Business Development team)
If you are a skilled and passionate communications professional who is confident in writing bid responses, proposals and case studies and can demonstrate a natural investigative ability, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Researching, writing and producing high-quality documentation in support of the business development team, this role is fundamental in offering key support.
Some key duties and responsibilities for the Communications Executive include (but are not limited to):
- Clear and succinctly written audience case studies for various uses including business development proposals, bids and presentations
- Clear and accurate copy for bid responses following up on research from subject matter experts
- Proof reading Business Development documents
- Working with and supporting on projects within the team
- Producing branded and well-designed documents using In-Design software
- Undertaking research and a clear understanding of client requirements
Skills, experience and qualities required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A genuine passion for writing with an outstanding level of accuracy
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- An investigative and inquisitive nature
- A team player who is highly adaptable
- Previous experience of using In-Design (preferred)
- A creative flair
Our client is based in Worcester and offers a fantastic working environment and flexibility as well as opportunities for future development. Salary c£25k.