8 days ago
Are you passionate about Communications and can demonstrate a natural ability to build relationshiips, understand the needs of your client and write articuloate and professional copy?
Working within an exceptionally forward thinking organisation and a fantastic department, some key duties and responsibilities will include ( but not be limited to):
* Write or commission professional communication materials for the Marketing and Communications team as well as the wider business
* Co-ordinate client and partner approvals for project communications plans, press and marketing materials
* Proof read and content check documentation
* Produce quality marketing collateral to brand
* Write and gain Project Lead and Client approval on communication plans which include consultation, engagement and publicity activities
* Arrange and jointly host effective and accessible communication events
The Communications Specialist will also:
* Identify scheme communications solutions addressing both current needs and future requirements
* Coordinate and organise community consultations
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, partners and suppliers
Our client is looking for a Communications Specialist who can demonstrate a professional and confident ability to manage client and partner's communication requirements.
Key skills and experience required for the Communications Specialist include:
* B2B experience (preferred)
* Exceptional writing, copywriting and proof reading skills
* A relevant marketing qualification
* Confident in managing client relationships
* An ability to think about future requirements and the bigger picture
* An excellent team player
Our client is based in Worcester and offers a fantastic working environment, flexibility of home working. and opportunities for future development.