11 days ago
An international, market leading manufacturer with an enviable reputation for their products and service.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Administrator with strong project management and business acumen.
This is an information governance role, requiring the successful candidate to work closely with the IT and Finance departments, ensuring both operational and compliance requirements are adhered to.
The role is a non-technical role however a high level of proficiency with Excel for data analysis is essential.
- Preparing and maintaining project related documentation.
- Perform application and system testing to ensure high quality standards are maintained.
- Daily database administration and data reconciliation checks.
- Procurement of IT related products and services.
- Maintain and update documentation relating to system and business processes.
- Undertaking data analysis and summarising findings.
- Maintain, reviewing and updating of internal IT policies.
- Assist with ensuring compliance with GDPR and financial audit frameworks.
- Solid understand of business operations and practices with two or more years' experience in project management.
- Degree in Business Management or similar would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of the principles of Information Governance.
- An understanding of GDPR and financial audit frameworks.
- A systematic, disciplined and innovative approach to finding solutions.
- Able to manage your own workload with varying priorities and to work under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Able to meet fixed deadlines as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Full driving licence would be beneficial
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
Competitive salary dependent upon experience + bonus.