Up to £18000 per annum
15 days ago
Contact Centre Advisor / Customer Services
With a background in customer services and customer support, you will be an excellent communicator and problem solver who thrives on working in a busy and customer focused support role. Strong IT skills are essential and a technical acumen would be highly beneficial but full training will be provided.
This is a target driven environment with a strong sales culture.
- Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing critical support to all customers
- Ensuring all enquiries are logged and kept up to date
- Technical troubleshooting for the full product range
- Cross selling opportunities and identifying product upgrades
- Keeping up to date with new technologies that will assist customers
- Achieving individual sales targets
- Escalating certain issues and problems to Team Leader where necessary
It is essential that you have a flexible attitude in case you are required to move from team to team.
Skills and Experience required:
- Exceptional customer service / support skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Previous customer / technical support experience
- Strong technical acumen or willingness to learn
- Excellent team player
- An inquisitive mind and willingness to learn
Based in Worcester this role operates on a shift basis. Mon - Fri (hours between 6am and 7.15pm) and Sat and Sun (8am - 4pm). Basic hours of work will be variable depending on shift patterns up to a maximum of 42 hours per week.