£25000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading solutions provider and support the attracting of new customers and retention of existing customers. This will involve the creation and distribution of content across both digital and traditional platforms for a variety of audiences.
Key responsibilities will be to:
* Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and execute a content plan
* Write content for industry specific audiences
* Develop a network of internal content collaborators
* Plan and execute content distribution across a number of platforms and channels
* Create a proactive annual PR plan
* Write engaging press releases and manage relationships with the media
* Track and monitor all campaigns proactively making changes as required
* Develop and implement a video and image assets library
* Maintain and update the online content library
* Liaise with the internal teams to provide content and collateral to support them
* Support all business areas with producing internal communications
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role and preferably hold a relevant Marketing qualification or degree in appropriate discipline. You will have an ability to write engaging content for various platform and audiences, with a proactive attitude and willingness to take on real ownership and accountability for all aspects of the role.
From a technical perspective, you should have experience with some or all of the following: Pay Per Click (PPC); Google AdWords; Google Analytics; lead automation software; Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems; Content Management Systems (CMS) Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop; Hootsuite; Marketo; Mailchimp; YouTube; Vimeo.
You should have a thorough understanding of Social Media (LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter etc.) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), ideally with some experience of video development and editing. Any knowledge or experience of the food / agriculture industry would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, proactive individual with a company offering lots of chances for career and personal progression. Based in Ross-on-Wye, commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Newport, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Monmouth, Ledbury, Tewkesbury, Abergavenny and Chepstow. Salary £25-30,000, commensurate with experience.