£15000 - £20000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Are you ambitious and keen to start a career within a fast- faced project management environment?
This Contracts Coordinator position could be the ideal starting point for you! With career progression opportunities and a supportive team, this role will be ideally suited to someone who enjoys organising people, timings and materials, while being a positive part of a team.
We are looking for a Contracts Coordinator to work alongside Project Managers to:
* Proactively monitor the costs of materials purchased
* Make enquiries, analyse quotes and raise purchase orders
* Maintain and update reporting information
* Answering the telephone
The individual suited for this Contract Coordinator position will have:
* Administration experience
* Excellent organisational Skills, including ability to work within tight deadlines.
* Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team, and to use own initiative.
* Good verbal communication skills, including a pleasant and friendly telephone manner.
* Ability to express oneself clearly in writing.
* Experience in using Word and Excel to a strong level
Hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday. Based in Worcester, commutable from Kidderminster, Bewdley and Malvern. Salary is £15,000-£20,000 dependant on experience.