£18000 - £20000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and driven individual for the role of Credit Controller within their Accounts Department. It is essential that all individuals can demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to 'go the extra mile' - excellent career opportunities are available for those who exceed expectations.
As a Credit Controller, you will need to be comfortable with chasing outstanding payments from customers, and be able to reduce debtor days in an efficient and professional manner. Working within a target driven Accounts department, applicants should be comfortable handling various credit related questions/queries, whilst striving to meet and exceed internal targets. You will need to have worked in a high volume processing environment and be used to working under pressure.
Some of the key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Sending out arrears letters
* Instructing solicitors as necessary
* Posting cash payments on sage
* Maintaining good contact with solicitors
* Collection of arrears in a timely manner
* Reporting information to the accounts team in a timely, efficient and appropriate manner Dealing with all queries that come through quickly and efficiently
Skills and experience required:
* Previous experience within a demanding financial/ credit control position
* Strong customer service and communication skills - written skills, excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong numeracy skills
* Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Sage 50.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful within this role, please call Alice on 01905 613413 or email email@example.com