Up to £28000 per annum
13 days ago
An established and market leading business with a strong history of focussing on the needs of their customers. They are continuing to grow on a global scale.
As CRM Executive you will focus on data analysis, customer/data retention and overall growth for the delivery of multichannel marketing campaigns. Working with the wider marketing team to create targeted CRM output and ongoing campaign activity, whilst developing data insight and daily reports on budget delivery, customer profiles and CRM results. Working with the wider business you will need to take a collaborative approach to the creative execution in line with all other marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to assist with the planning of campaigns.
- Providing insight into data opportunities, such as segmentation, customer profiles and seeking the best ways of testing and analysing the success of results.
- Introduce structured targeted data campaigns against business and department objectives.
- Provide comprehensive daily and post campaign analysis reports of all CRM related activity.
- Use and develop current marketing practices for in-house data, such as marketing automation to drive efficiency in data growth and retention.
- Work with the wider team to develop data acquisition opportunities alongside core marketing campaigns.
- Report and provide insight into the use of in-house and external data, as well as monitoring competitor and channel activity.
- Ensure standards are monitored for following best practice, data quality management and compliance with statutory regulations such as GDPR.
- Manage the communication and health of in-house data by liaising with wider teams in the business, providing insight into data changes, shifts in metrics and impact of marketing activity.
- Experience of working in a CRM/database marketing role, ideally with exposure to both email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working with data and campaign management platforms.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical with great attention to detail.
£28,000 annual salary.
Based in Droitwich, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday Full Time Hours.