Up to £9.89 per hour
12 days ago
Customer Service Coordinator NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY 9-5 Monday - Friday IMMEDIATE START
Are you looking to start work straight away full time? Do you want to join a well established team providing office support? Do you want to develop administrative skills ithin a new industry? If so this is the role you.............
Are you looking for a customer service position where you will be fully trained and supported, with the opportunity for a permanent contract? This role could be suitable for anyone with an interest or flare for customer service, whether you have experience or not. Do you have an upbeat personality and happy to be actively on the telephone to customers? Can you be confident and outgoing to assist with customer related queries?
We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to be based in the Worcester office at Whittington, just near the motorway junction. The roles are working within the housing market, so you will be dealing with tenants, helping them with queries in relation to payments and maintenance.
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for customers - providing them with great communication and rounded information in a helpful, empathic, knowledgeable and courteous manner
- Provide resolutions and actively promote business service offerings to customers - being the frontline of the brand
- Responding to inbound telephone and email queries
- liaising with, updating and supporting Property Managers in order to ensure customer and development issues deliver resolutions promptly
- Raising maintenance orders and liaise with contractors as appropriate in relation to work required
- To ensure internal databases are updated accurately and regularly
- To manage and document customer requests efficiently for the supply of keys, fobs and permits
- Take credit/debit card payments ensuring all details are correct and secure
Customer Service Coordinator Requirements
- Demonstrable ability to provide an exceptional customer service.
- Upbeat, confident and able to jum straight in on the phones to customers.
- Confident, articulate communicator - both orally and in writing; able to build relationships with all types of customer and clients with a resolution focused mentality.
- Able to work with autonomy and as part of a wider team
- Efficient in maintaining administration and record keeping electronically
- Demonstrable ability dealing with problems and challenges effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure. Resilient, able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Excellent IT skills
35 hours a week 09:00-17:00 Mon-Fri £9.89 per hour temp - perm opportunities
Parking on site
Full training provided