£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Customer Service Administrator
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join us here at Hewett Recruitment Kidderminster branch. The role is full-time with the opportunity for a long-term or permanent position.
Working as part of a busy team in a fairly noisy office, you will be assisting our Industrial Temp Team with a range of Customer Service and admin tasks.
Customer Service Administrator Responsibilities
- Carrying out inductions and tests with candidates wanting industrial work - making them feel comfortable and at ease.
- Answering the telephone and directing calls.
- Data inputting into the CRM system.
- Manning our busy reception area - greeting candidates and introducing them to our Recruitment Consultants.
Customer Service Administrator Requirements
- Confident dealing with people over the phone and face-to-face.
- Efficient and accurate using Microsoft computer packages
- Resilient and proactive
- An interest in recruitment would be beneficial
Based in Kidderminster, hours of work are 8.30-5 Mon-Fri and the pay is £9-9.50/hour dependant on experience