Up to £19934 per annum + 28 days holiday + banks
8 months ago
Hewett Recruitment are delighted to have been appointed exclusive recruitment partner for Customer Service Roles at Platform Housing in Worcester.
We have multiple positions available including permanent roles, as well as 6 month and 12 month fixed-term-contracts.
The roles will be working from home for approximately the first 6 months, so you will need to have a good level of internet connection and a desk set-up. You will be provided with a computer and telephone for work purposes.
Full remote training will be provided and managers can support daily by listening in to calls and offering feedback.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities
* Delivering a first class and professional service to customers, handling telephone and email contact and ensuring a prompt and effective response to all enquiries.
* Providing clear, consistent and accurate advice - resolving enquiries, or by making a prompt referral to a team who can provide support.
* Accurately logging all requests / queries on the system.
* Diagnosing requests for housing repairs, raising orders or inspections, and making appointments
* Discussing concerns regarding anti-social behaviour and providing appropriate advice. Ensuring that customers understand the outcome of their enquiry and effective handover of the case.
* Sharing basic information regarding rent accounts including confirmation of account balances and rent arrears.
* Booking appointments for Surveyors/Technical Officers, Neighbourhood/Income Officers and Contractors as required.
Customer Service Advisor Requirements
* Customer service experience and a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service
* Strong administration / computer skills - Microsoft packages
* As you be working from home, you will need to be resilient and confident in asking for help when needed. You will need to be a self-starter with excellent time-management.
* Given the nature of the calls, which can sometimes be challenging or difficult situations, you will need to be confident in dealing with those in a professional and empathetic manner.
* Experience in the housing sector would be advantageous but is not essential
The salary for this Customer Service Advisor position salary is £19,934 (pro-rata for 6 month FTC), with a strong benefits package including 28 days annual leave plus banks and a health cash plan. You will initially be home-based, but may be required to work from the office in Worcester once it is safe to do so.
Working hours are 35 hours per week 9am-5pm or 8.30-4.30pm