Up to £18500 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
Customer Service Advisor - £18,500 - Hereford
My client, an IT company based in the beautiful countryside of Hereford have an exciting opportunity for a customer advisor to join their growing team.
My client have seamlessly adapted to home working during the pandemic so offer flexible working options for the right candidate for this Customer Service Advisor opportunity.
But what else is in it for you?
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase and sell holiday
- Remote working options
- Flexible working hours around core hours of 9:30am-16:00pm
- Perk box benefits
- Company bonuses
- Employee recognition schemes
- 4% pension contribution
Your responsibilities in this Customer Service Advisor opportunity would be as follows:
- Efficiently handle and follow up all incoming phone calls and emails from customers and users regarding post implementation queries/issues related to the software products
- Ensure resolution of technical issues/user errors by carrying out first line fixes or collecting all relevant data to reproduce the issue and escalating through to second/third line team
- Use of Team Viewer sessions where appropriate to ensure correct diagnosis of issues.
- Manage case load through helpdesk software, ensuring SLAs are met where possible and customer expectations managed when not
- Provide basic product and pricing information for new enquirers.
- Provide detailed information about training/user support materials that are available to customers
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Liaise with sales and commercial services teams to ensure customer needs are fully understood and met (provide full customer details and messages through CRM system/emails)
To be successful in this 1st Line Support Advisor role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Previous commercial experience in a Customer Service Advisor
- Commercial experience using SQL
- Helpdesk Experience
- Experience of resolving customer issues in a helpdesk environment
If you know a Customer Service Advisor then don't hesitate to get in touch! We offer a referral scheme.