Up to £9 per hour
3 months ago
My client are looking to recruit a temporary Customer Service Advisor.
As a successful Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for:
* Dealing with technical queries and delivering a high level of service to all customers.
* Liaising with internal departments
* Identifying and resolving and technical issues prior to escalating
* Undertaking all admin duties on any ad-hoc tasks as they arise
* Helping to achieve the departments KPI's
To be successful in this Customer Service Advisor role you must have previous experience working under pressure and in a customer service role, have excellent communication skills and be enthusiastic and passionate. Extensive training is provided so previous technical knowledge is not required.
This is a temporary to permanent position, based in Worcester, WR3. Easily commutable from Stourport, Droitwich, Hartlebury, Malvern, Kidderminster. You will be required to work various shift patterns between 06:00 - 19:15.