Customer Service Advisor - Droitwich
- IMMEDIATE START
- TEMP - PERM
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED******************
- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
- FLEXIBLE WORKING from the office and at home.
My client is recruiting for a Customer Engagement service advisor in the Worcestershire area who can easily commute to Droitwich for training in the offices where you will be fully up to speed with the role and trained to enable remote working as well as office working. The flexibility is there!
You will engage with customers by responding and resolving queries, driving first contact resolution whilst achieving high levels of customer satisfaction across a range of contact channels. As a skilled customer service/sales professional you will thrive on beating sales targets whilst still always making sure that customer service comes first.
Full time 40 hours a week - 1 hour for lunch
We have a flexible and rotational shift pattern. between the opening hours of:-
- Monday - Friday: 08:30 - 18:30
- Saturday and Sunday: 08:30 - 17:00
1 weekend will be required out of a month to work as this is shared equally with all staff
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- A natural ability to build a strong rapport with customers
- Have a passion to help customers
- Resilience to succeed
- Good understanding of computer software and office packages
- Attention to detail
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience is not essential as long you have the above skills that we are looking for!
£9.87 per hour on a temp - perm contract based on 40 hours a week.
Start date is flexible and soon as possible! Full training is provided at the Droitwich office.
Weekly pay, equipment provided and the flexibility to work at home.
Must live within 1 hour of the Droitwich office
The opportunity to work in an award-winning modern contact centre amongst a friendly and fun environment.