£18000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 year ago
As a successful Customer Service Coordinator your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
* Management of customer queries, including first line response via telephone, email, face to face and tenant portal functions
* Management of maintenance requests
* Coordination of keys and check in and check out processes
* The administration of any customer complaints or requests for compensation
* Completion of property inspections
For this Customer Service Coordinator role the following skills and experience are essential:
* Experience working in a customer facing commercial, retail or hospitality role
* Demonstration of pragmatism, flexibility, teamwork and a willingness to learn
* Excellent administration and organisational skills
* Confidence in escalating customer service issues
* A full driving license and own transportation
This Customer Service role is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is either looking to further their career within customer service and build on their existing skills with the opportunity to take on responsibility or an individual looking to take their first steps into a lively and entrepreneurial commercial environment.
This customer service coordinator role is based in Portsmouth(with occasional travel required to the companies head office) and offers a salary of up to £24K per annum, based on experience.