£20000 - £23000 per annum
over 1 year ago
An excellent level of professional customer services along with outstanding communication skills is key, as is having the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
Some key duties and responsibilities for the Customer Service / Client Advisor will include (but not be limited to):
* Building long term relationships with key customers
* Dealing with incoming queries from a dedicated portfolio of clients
* All aspects of account management and service delivery
* Developing strong working relationships, both internally and externally
* Identifying and documenting successful account retention
* Invoicing and producing quotes
The position would suit an experienced Customer Services professional who is used to offering an outstanding level of remote customer service support. Full training is provided.
Essential skills and experience needed for the Client Advisor:
* Exceptional verbal and written communication
* A dedicated work ethic with a strong desire to develop professionally
* Excellent organisation and administrative skills
* Strong Microsoft Office
* A genuine passion for offering an outstanding level of customer service
* Experience working in an insurance or financial services environment would be beneficial but is not essential
Our position is based in Worcester and offers a highly competitive salary band (£20 - £23k) plus excellent benefits as well as standard office hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
CVs should be submitted in the first instance to either:
Anthony Andrews - email@example.com
Kate Turnbull - firstname.lastname@example.org