Up to £16000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking for a customer services role where you will:
* Work within a growing and exciting organisation
* Be the first point of contact for internal and external contacts
* Work within an organisation with excellent career opportunities
We are currently recruiting for a client who is looking to employ motivated, driven and positive individuals into their teams and be part of an exciting growth and development plan.
As a successful customer services candidate your responsibilities will include:
* Provide a welcoming and professional first impression of the company to all visitors to at the premises.
* Ensure that all incoming calls/enquiries are answered within the set KPIs, the company charter and in a welcoming and empathetic manner
* Deal with all general enquiry tasks and ensure that any more in depth customer enquiry is directed to the correct teams for resolution as appropriate.
* Ensure that sufficient information is captured and recorded on the CRM system
* Register requests with accurate detail and appropriate priority
To be considered for this Customer Services role you must:
* Posses excellent communication skills
* Demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills
* Have excellent attention to detail / accuracy
* Be an excellent team player
It would be advantageous for a Customer Service Candidate to:
* Have previous experience within a Customer Service role
* Be experienced within a commercial environment
Location - Worcester
Salary - £16k