Cut & Fold Operator
Salary: Competitive, D.O.E
Shift pattern (rotating): 6:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00
Our client is looking for a Cut & Fold Operator to join their existing team, working on bespoke, made to measure products for the manufacturing sector.
his role involves cutting and/or folding materials using heavy machinery and requires attention to detail and Heath & Safety. This is with use of CNC machines, you would be expected to set and run the machine.
In return, our client offers competitive salary and a secure position in well-established company, with a clear path of progression.
Cut & Fold Operator Responsibilities:
- To carry out skilled and technical activity in the one or both key skill areas, i.e Cut or Fold.
- Produce quality product in line with production schedules.
- Maintain tooling, equipment and work environment to working standards
- Maintain Health & Safety and good housekeeping
- Assist within the Company as and when required
Cut & Fold Operator Requirements:
- Experience in factory environment, CNC Amada experience is essential, laser experience is desirable but not necessary
- Willingness to assist within the Company as and when required
- Ability to read and interpret drawings will be advantageous
- Programming skills will be advantageous
This Cut & Fold Operator opportunity is based in Kidderminster and is commutable from Worcester, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgnorth and Tenbury Wells.